Monday, March 8, 2010

only 6 weeks away

Hello,

So training last week after running the Hyannis Half Marathon was pretty quiet. I did 4 on Tuesday, 6 on Wednesday then 5 on Thursday with a 5 mile trail run on Friday. My big run of the week was a 20 miler on Sunday. I had plans on Sunday with the family so I was up at 3:30 to sit in my snuggie and eat applesauce while watching repeats of Law and Order. I got on the road at 6:10 and did 2 5 mile loops before hooking up with Sherri for the second half. My goal was to run 20 at 10:30-10:45 and stuck to 10:30 for 80% of it an finished with some SLOW miles in the woods to bring me to 20 miles in 3:35:14 for a 10:45 pace @ 76% MHR. Not a bad run.

Next week some speed and hills followed by 18 on Sunday.

Tim

2 comments:

pathfinder said...

looks like solid training miles to me....you are doing well.

Mary McManus said...

You are doing awesome Tim -- stay strong and healthy.